Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe

My peanut butter cookies.
Yum!
 
 
Today I got a book at my school library it has lots of  recipes. It's called Friends Rule! It had a recipe for peanut butter cookies. I tried the recipe today.
    
what you will need:                                                   My tip:sometimes I get a fork and dip it in water
1 egg                                                                         and make a pattern on the cookies before cooking
1 cup of peanut butter                                              them.I learned this from my mom.
1 cup of sugar
metal baking rack
metal spatula
cookie sheet
mixing bowl
mixing spoon

1.preheat the oven to 350 F
2.put all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir well
3.drop the dough by teaspoons onto the cookie sheet
4.bake for 8 minutes
5.Let cool then remove from the cookie sheet and put them on the metal baking rack                       

No comments:

Post a Comment